Lockton Re, the global reinsurance business of the world’s largest privately held independent insurance brokerage, launches Lockton Re SAGE 2.0, the next level of analytics features and tools as part of Lockton Re’s proprietary software platform.
“SAGE from Lockton Re is a modern, premium customer decision-making platform. It uses state-of-the-art analytics approaches that enable real-time data management and comprehensive risk transfer analysis. The dynamic and transparent capabilities showcase different reinsurance structures and an easy-to-use interface for users to compare hundreds of options,” said Claude Yoder, Global Head of Analytics, Lockton Re.
Lockton Re SAGE 2.0 includes new features that provide customers with deeper insight and impact, Yoder added.
Five new features include:
- Creates hundreds of structures ranked based on key stats.
- Eliminates unwanted structures by applying price information and other market-based data.
- Shows the portfolio impact of ‘as if’ scenarios on changing growth strategies per line and per region.
- Illustrates the growth trajectory and key metrics on a dynamic country map for each industry.
- Compares KPIs over time with peers to determine trends in financial performance.
- Enables flexible and customizable peer selections to view historical financial performance related to industry, specific segments or individual carriers.
- Assesses peers to improve target metrics in determining growth opportunities and assessment objectives.
- Gives users near real-time access to quotes
- Compares quotes using a unique user interface for the ease of creating fixed order installments.
- Provides ratings and financial data for over 3000 partners.
- It allows users to easily bring out established and target markets to create seamless continuous panels.
Source: Lockton Re
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may like.
Interested in Reinsurance?
Receive automatic notifications for this topic.