It’s time for the last game Quordle Before the weekend. As always, if you’re having trouble with today’s game, I’ve got some hints and the answers are just a snap away.
If it’s your first time, here’s how to play Quordle: Just start typing words. You have four five-letter words to guess and nine attempts to find them all. The catch is that you play all four words simultaneously.
If you get a letter in the right place for one of the four words, it will light up green. If a word contains a letter from one of your guesses but it is in the wrong place, it will appear yellow. After using a letter in a guess, you will also see on the keyboard if it is in one of the words.
If you’re at a loss for guesses, I hope these clues help. The answers will follow.
Quordle indices for June 24
- Word 1 clue (top left) – like we did last summer
- Word Clue 2 (top right) – Taylor Swift Red (Taylor’s version) album was released on the same day as a record by this K-pop group
- Word clue 3 (bottom left) – the best type of pants
- Word clue 4 (bottom right) – you may not be able to throw away a beloved old shirt, even if it looks like this
- There are two words with repeated letters
- Today’s words start with T, T, C and R
Quordle Answers for June 24
Before revealing today Quordle answers, it is spoiler warning. Don’t scroll any further if you’re not ready to find the words.
Otherwise they are…
It’s weird, it’s the second day in a row that the first two words share three letters. If anything, I imagine “ratty” would be the most troublesome one for people today, but it doesn’t exactly have any unusual letters.
That’ll do it for today Quordle. I’ll also be back with hints and answers for tomorrow’s game.